Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome!

welcome to my blogWelcome to my new english blog!

In the last year of 2012, I think that I need to create an English version of HdSBlog. Because I want to expand my HdSBlog reader to every people in the world. I have dream that I will have a large information company and I can share anything to all people in the world like Wikipedia and more than it.

Thank you very much for Miss Ina, my English teacher. For his suggest for me to create a blog in English. Also thank you very much to Putu Indah Bintari, my girlfriend (I love you so much :* ), my parents, my brother, and all of my reader in Indonesia.

You know why I’m make this blog? First, for all people who can’t understand to Bahasa Indonesia can enjoy my best article in HdSBlog Indonesia. Second, I’ll expand my business. Third, I’m also learn my English grammar. Fourth, this is suggest from my best English teacher, Miss Ina. (Maaf, maksud saya: “ini adalah saran dari guru Bahasa Inggris terbaik saya, Miss Ina”)

Well, I’m from Bali, Indonesia. If you visiting Bali, you can visit my home and I will invites you to visiting all of beautiful places in Bali :D

Sorry my English is not so good. So, if my English is false, you can fixed it by comment in my article. You also can learning Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian language) in this blog or contact me at hedisasrawan@gmail.com or hedisasrawan@yahoo.co.id. Okay? :)

The slogan of HdS is ‘For your Home, eDucation, and businesS’. This blog is divided into 5 sections. That’s ‘Motivation Article’, ‘Daily’s Note’, ‘Love Tips’, ‘Blog Tips’, and ‘Learning Materials’.

You can be my friend by add me in facebook.com/HediSasrawan :)

This blog status is ‘under construction’ so you can contribute by make an article for this blog (contact me by email).

That’s all about my blog. Thank you :)

Keep Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...