Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

12.12.12

It’s time to change the world!

You know why? Maybe it’s because the grand opening of my new blog that can spread all the world. I hope I can give many information and many knowledge to all people. This blog not like Wikipedia, but this is just blog from Blogger.

I wanted a good friend from all the world. Hmm interesting? Email me in hedisasrawan@gmail.com.

I have many problem after I create this blog. First, my English is not so good. Second, I’m not have a friend from outside Indonesia (Bahasa Indonesia: di luar negeri). Third, I’m not have many money to expand this blog.

I wanted a donaturs for expand this blog. I’ll very happy whenever you only gave me one Dollar or more if you can. Help me by send a little of your money by Paypal (Paypal id: hedisasrawan@gmail.com).

Thank you, thank you, thank you :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...